Munetrix provides easy-to-use and quickly deployable solutions for both schools and municipalities, providing the complete picture of a community’s health and performance. Munetrix’s algorithms take a handful of critical measures and runs dozens of calculations to generate a numerical value that provides a high level look at a community’s fiscal health.
- The Integrated Resource Planning System (IRPS) was a web-based database to store the GM Powertrain data for:
- Product Portfolio PlanDot and Box Charts showing Model Year existence for Vehicles and Powertrains
- Volumes at VPPC/Model Year level
- Powertrain penetrations at the UMD level
- Bubble Charts
- Cadence Charts
- Demand & Capacity Charts plotting the Demand (Volumes) against the plant capacity for engines and transmissions
|Feasibility/Hardpoints Management System was an application designed for the Ford Motor Company.|
A tool that provided an online framework to manage the total clay process. It lists studies associated with each major commodity and provides 1 mechanism to track progress/open issues. A consensus among affected design, engineering, and manufacturing personnel that a vehicle, system, partial subsystem, subsystem, or part design can be manufactured and/or assembled within process control limits and achieving objectives established individually or collectively for those activities (derived from the 18-Panel Objectives).